Monday, June 1, 2009

Give a positive vibe.


I just sent out an article on twitter about how words last a lifetime. I can't sit here and claim that I'm the nicest or this or that but I do try to be nice to everyone. What ever happened to good morning-how are you? It seems like in this society it's become extinct. Sometimes we have to sit back for a minute and look at the BIG PICTURE in life. Is the slow guy driving in front of you that big of a deal? Enough to ruin not only your morning but the morning of everyone around you. Take time to complement someone, tell them it's going to be okay. My ultimate goas in life is to change lives. It's the only thing that makes me feel close to God and simply makes me feel good. Some people may describe me as cooky or toooo positive but at the end of the day I'm happy!! Very happy can you say the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment