Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rescued!

Photobucket

I'm such an animal lover you have no idea. I own 1 cat and a dog and I simply adore them more than anything. Well, almost every sunday we head out to buy ice cream and on this particular evening on our way back I could see from far an animal running back and forth in the middle of the road. I was so scared that it would get hit by a car and it did. We blocked the intersection with our truck and luckily no more cars could hit this dog. I was so devastated! My heart breaks in a million pieces to witness something like this. We dragged the dog into our yard and called the sherrifs dep since de SPCA was closed. The dog actually was bleeding but still was able to get up. He was picked up by animal control and they said he may be fine. I'm going to the SPCA on tuesday and if he's well I will adopt until someone else can have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment