Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BLOODY RED.STUDS.ZIPPERS.ONE SHOULDER

Photobucket





AHHH FASHION!!! You all know by now that I'm obsessed with RED this season. Not just any red it's that dark bloody kind. The right tone can make anyone look so good. Went to Mac the other day and with their recylcling program they gave me a a free lipstick and I choose "Resolutely Red" from their IN HIGH DEF COLLECTION Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.............LOVE IT!!!





STUDS!!!
OMG! Studs everywhere from shirts to purses to shoes. I love it except on jeans. Something about designs on jeans doesn't go too well with me.



ZIPPERS!!!
I found the cutest purse while in Ny with flowers made of zippers. I love the whole zipper trend. So 80's



ONE SHOULDER TOPS AND DRESSES
Another trend I love especially since it reminds me of the "Misfits" from Jem and the Holograms (I'm cheesy like that) Anyways go for it chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment