Sunday, October 11, 2009

Do blondes really have more fun?



If you ask me of course I'm going to say yes. I've been blonde all my life and love it. The attention is awesome but I must confess that the labor that comes with it isn't all that fun. I mean any natural blonde can tell you that after 13 our hair gets darker and we are slaves to highlights and the beauty salon. We have to give our hair extra care because the damage is more visible than in my lovely brown haired chicas. Well, here is a study on that........


Researchers found that blondes will take 72 minutes a day on their beauty routine compared to 66 minutes for brunettes. This equates to blondes spending 22 days a year getting ready, compared to 19 for brunettes.



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6268201/Blondes-take-longer-than-brunettes-to-get-ready.html

No comments:

Post a Comment