Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bailamos d Orlando Ballet


What an experience last night at the Orlando Ballet. I admit that at first I felt slightly weird when I walked in and saw all these politicians and los "cache" de Orlando at the pre- event little mingling party. I was worried since I laugh so loud and love to joke around you never know who you may offend but at the end of the day I'm only good at being me! Once Robert Hill (artistic director of Orlando Ballet) came by everything fell into place. He made me feel at home. We have this amazing chemistry and since he's a free spirit like me it was a hosting match made in heaven. Everything ran smoothly at it was a beautiful event. I remember at the end Robert tells me he has to go on stage to bow and asked if I wanted to come I initially said no since that's his moment but he said ven, que vamos a bailar con todos en tarima. I felt so honored to grace that stage. Thanks to the Orlando Ballet for inviting me BUT especially to you Robert and all of the DANCERS!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MOMENT IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment