Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back from Vacation!



Hola! Today I get back to my duties well sort of since yesterday I taped a Mambo for Univision. Where do I start? My vacation was great from beginning to end. Positive thinking goes a long way....things started from the moment I arrived at the airport and I bumped into an old radio colleague and he changed my seats on the plane. I was like "yaaaay" then I spent time with my best friend Karlita on her b-day and all my good friends from Dc. Everytime we see each other it's like time never passed. On our way to NYC someone paid our toll and again I was thinking to myself how lucky/blessed I am and then the BOMB---we got to a hotel and because the overbooked and still promised us a room they had to give us the only one available---PENTHOUSE----omg adm I was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment