Saturday, September 26, 2009

Halloween pics part 2 or 1? still not sure at this point



Hola! As you all can see I'm more than ready for my favorite holiday of the year HALLOWEEN!!!! This past week I released the behind the scenes from my creepy sort of freaky shoot from the cemetery that I shot with Tanner. Now, I just did another one for www.mega981.com with Ray Villalobos who I must say has come a long way with his photos! http://www.flickr.com/photos/planetoftheweb we did a not so scary halloween theme and it turned out cool! Who would of thought that my wal-mart shirt would look so expensive? When I envisioned the pics I knew that I wanted to look friendly and that the wardrobe would be the shining star here! so here goes the outcome!Thanks Mercedes for helping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment