Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Genes blamed for early first sex

Interesting little study we have here. I guess it makes sense when people say "salio a la mai" lol. Personally, I lost my virginity at 20, 3 months till 21 to be exact! Neither one of my parents waited that long so I guess it all depends!

Abstinence Pictures, Images and Photos


The fact that children raised in homes without a dad have sex earlier is down to their genes, say US researchers.

The study tested for genetic influences as well as factors such as poverty, educational opportunities and religion.

The more genes the children shared, the more similar their ages of first intercourse regardless of whether they had an absent father or not.

A spokesman for the charity, Brook, said children needed early education to help them make informed choices.




http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8251483.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment