Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Staying Positive

Positive Thinking Pictures, Images and Photos

I found this little poster online and it reminded me of when I have someone in my life who is having a tough time I always ask them "Are you still breathing? Okay, then there's hope". Staying positive is tough, no one ever said it was easy. One year ago my mother was in the hospital and honestly I thought to myself this is it but it's funny how a couple of words of the person least expected put things in perspective. I was praying at the chapel that's in the hospital crying and I remember Ana (our promotions director from Mega) telling me mija just pray that God does what has to be done and give you the strenght to face it. That's when it clicked. The only thing I could hold on to that I could personally control was HOPE! Everything else was out of my hands. That's why if you feel like everything is going south in your life don't ever lose hope or faith. Somehow things have to get better -declare it!

No comments:

Post a Comment