Sunday, May 9, 2010

Celebrity Crush of The Moment!

Photobucket

Ahhh we all have the silly celebrity crush so don't deny it. Lately with all the promtion Enrique Iglesias has been doing I can't help but feel one for him....well I posted the question: "what is your current celebrity crush" this was the response---


Cristina Oviedo Luis Miguel...don't laugh...since I can remember :)
Photobucket


Ingrid Ramirez just one?? Mine are David Beckham, Robert Patterson, Dwight Howard...
Photobucket


Manny Tirado Vicente Fernandez or Yandel. Luv ya cuz
Photobucket



Elsa Burgos DeJesus ---Vin Diesel, Alejandro Fernandez y Don Omar
Photobucket





Michael Cangri---- Rogers Eva Mendes Alyssa Milano ^_^
Photobucket


Yeni Reyes---- William Levy
Photobucket



Minerva Alvarado I love CHAYENNE. He's my baby!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment