Monday, May 24, 2010

Recognition

Photobucket
Wow, I'm for one very surprised at everything that is happening in my career. Over 25 yrs ago when my mother started taking me to castings in NYC and Philadelphia I never imagined I would still be doing this. I knew I loved it and that it came natural but to be here doing radio and tv and being recognized for it was never a set plan. This past saturday I was recognized by Latino Leadership and it was so emotional for me. My family was there rooting me on and as I accepted this and listened to Marytza talk about me I felt so much gratitude in my soul. You see, sometimes we become a little selfish and say "I did this on my own" and that's very far from the truth. It takes a strong supportive group of people to continue in this business if not the vultures will eat you alive...I'm serious! So thanks to all the people who support me especially my mother. She's my number one cheerleader!

No comments:

Post a Comment