Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dudes with colored contacts creep me out!


How do you feel about men who wear colored contacts? In my case I'm so creeped out by it. I mean it looks very fake and to some degree a little 2 girly for me. Everytime I see one it reminds me of Michael Jackson in the Thriller video when he looks back at the end and has the crazy eyes. Apparently I'm not alone here. My friends on facebook gave their take on the subject:::::


Giselle Perez I think it looks fake


Sandra Justiniano Fakooo •>•!



Katie Cosme A definate no go!!!


ChicaTierna Bocaletti A bit too metrosexual for me ...


Chickie Estilo Ortiz I think if is good 4 the lady its good 4 the man

Angel Ricardo Rodriguez Nosotros en mi trabajo los llamamos los Barbies!! jajaja

Melissa Perusi-Melara NO ONE does that anymore, or I thought! That is funny! (thx for the LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment