Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lies Mom told us growing up!

Photobucket

Come on don't tell me you can't think of at least one lie mom told you growing up. I grew up being a fat kid and my mother knew how hard it was for me at school ect. well she would always tell me I was beautiful and skinny. Posted the question...this was the response::



Joy DaBest ---lmao she told me i sang like mariah carey....


Victoria Moll-Ramirez---- When I was fat she told me que to no estaba "gordisima" que habia aumentado unas libritas, and now she's like "la verdad que estabas gorda" and when I ask why she didn't tell me she's like "ayy para que te iba atormentar"


Noelia Maldonado Rodriguez--- Que tenia pelo rizo pero que probablemente se convirtiera lacio cuando sea grande! Y yo ahí esperando mi pelo que al fin "saliera." Ahora ADORO mis rizos!



Alejandro Gonzalez--- If you keep making funny faces, your face will stay that way. Apperantly it was true for some...


Elizabeth Wiener lol..... My mom said the same thing! Mi Abuela on the other hand "estas gorda que carajo estas comiendo con tu mami"


Jaime Matos No te metas un grano de maíz en el oído porque te crece la mata ahí dentro.


Blanca Laracuente--- Que Walter Mercado nunca mentia..lmao!!


No comments:

Post a Comment