Monday, May 17, 2010

Delete that post

POST A COMMENT Pictures, Images and Photos

According to a just-released survey from tech shopping site Retrevo, a good 32 percent of social-network users admit they've posted something to their accounts that they later wished they hadn't....I've seen those over and over again. I'm going to be very honest with you, when I see those crazy comments I normally ignore them depending on who they come from but do you really want to be close friends with someone who post things like "bitch ur going to pay for it" or "that asshole should die" I'm afraid of that crap and would never hire or be close friends with that sort of person. I guess I'm fairly blunt and honest and if I have an issue with someone I just tell them. Not rant about it in a cowardly manner online. Why? Why agravate the rest of us? Reconsider what you post because you may be scaring off potentially great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment