Sunday, May 30, 2010

I heart Falafel Moroccan Restaurant!


Friday night was when I was scheduled to record a "Mambo" at Falafel Moroccan restaurant. After being lost for about 1 hour confieso que por poco ni llego pero porque sera que cuando uno pasa mucho trabajo encontrando un lugar es cuando mas bien la pasa? From the outside it looks like a bakery but when you enter it's like walking into another world completely. The owner greeted me with a warm smile and hug and the party got started. Curiosamente el lugar no tiene ventanas y es decorado con telas obviamente al estilo marroqui. Tienen orquesta, bailarinas y comida excelente. La verdad es que I recommend it to anyone. Do something different and visit this lovely place in Lake Buena Vista. Este proximo jueves en el Mambo por Univision Orlando y Tampa take a moment to see me in action enjoying the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment